Starting up a business is daunting, exciting and unpredictable. It is a time when advice and expertise can really help in developing plans and direction, product design and development, branding and marketing, operations and finance.
With our network of experienced advisers, we are able to put skilled advisers at your fingertips, and work with you on turining your dream into a reality.
Along with providing advice and guidance, we can help you access the following key services in the region.
- A complete business plan, with SWOT, PEST analysis, 5 forces competitor review, and detailed cash flow forecasts for 3 years to demonstrate viability.
- Introduction to specialist small business accountancy, who will guide and advise on legal entity, arrange company formation and administration, and offer competitive payroll and accountancy services.
- The digitial age requires a web presence. From brochure sites to full e-commerce, we can point you to trusted providers who will give you a site that can work for you.
- Advice on product design and development, IP and costing.
- Sales and Marketing advice – from branding to packaging, channel development to export. We are well connected to providers who can assist in these areas.
- Advice on funding and financing your business venture, along with introductions to different funding parties, such as banks, investment funds and other parties, including
- Sourcing and supply – introduction to suppliers of everything from print and stationery to raw materials.