FOR START UPS
Our structure and network of expertise enables us to offer a tailor made package to those looking to start out in business. Time spent planning your route through the first year or two can prove to be invaluable, and seeking advice at this critical juncture is recommended.
In addition to mentoring and consultancy services, we have also put together a core “get up and running” package of support to help you on your way. In addition to the core, we can use affiliates to bolt on extra elements to your support.
The “Get Up and Running” package:
- A thorough business plan, with SWOT, PEST analysis, 5 forces competitor review, and detailed cash flow forecasts for 3 years to demonstrate viability.
- Introduction to specialist small business accountancy, who will guide and advise on legal entity, arrange company formation and administration, and offer competitive payroll and accountancy services.
- A content managed website, written on WordPress, and easily editable by yourself without expensive updates from developers.
- Access to our Pinpoint4 diagnostic tool after 12 months, so that you can diagnose and plan for the following 12 months.
The price for this core package is a very competitive £2485. To enquire, simply send an email.
Additional Elements (if needed)
- Advice on funding and financing your business venture, along with introductions to different funding parties, such as banks, investment funds and other parties, including crowd funding.
- Advice and guidance on protecting intellectual property (IP), including patents, design rights, copyright, trademarking and other aspects. Our contacts will work with you to identify the best route for protecting your IP assets.
- Sourcing and supply – introduction to suppliers of everything from print and stationery to raw materials.
We’ve invested in building these networks so that you don’t have to – let us put the world at your fingertips. Get in touch to see how we can help.