Similar, but distinct, to change management, we provide a range of project management solutions for manufacturing clients who are exploring major changes.
Typical examples of recent work have included outsourcing production to the UK (including finding and bringing on stream contract manufacture), relocating premises in the UK, streamlining supply chain through partnership development, using technology to impact on supply chain and more.
Based on many years of operations management experience including starting up new factories, we can help with the different stages of a project.
- Feasibility study – exploring the financial, business and social impacts of planned changes, and then identifying the best all round solution.
- Planning the changes involved, including identifying key suppliers/partners, budget, timescales, assessment of premises and due diligence.
- Involvement with legal teams on scoping agreements.
- Working with staff and sites and contractors to implement change accordingly.
- Specifying suppliers and sourcing of goods for project, and also for future UK supply.
- Assessment of impact.
Involvement levels vary from project to project, and the first stage is always a no obligation meeting to discuss your plans and requirements. If you are looking at a distinct project to drive change, then why not discuss in confidence? Contact us now to set up a discussion.
We’ve invested in building these networks so that you don’t have to – let us put the world at your fingertips. Get in touch to see how we can help.