How We Work
When it comes to employee engagement and learning, our approach is to make our sessions informative, but also practical, so that the tools, techniques and learning we provide can be put into practice to improve the current situation.
Primarily, we use tutors who have front line experience, and have practiced what they are teaching. This is so that we can not only share knowledge, but also develop knowhow with clients that enables roll out in the organisation. Training is an investment, and should make a difference: the presentation below shows how we work in terms of making a difference
Four broad categories of courses are available, with a range of delivery options from open courses through to in house delivery within your organisation
The four categories are:
- Leadership and Management
- Operations Management and Continuous Improvement
- Communication and Soft Skills
- Small business skills
The lists below show some of the courses which we can develop for your team. The list is not exhaustive, and we are more than happy to be contacted to discuss your particular requirements.
Leadership and Management
- Leadership Principles and the differences between leadership and management
- Change management and leading change
- Performance Management
- Great leaders and what we can learn.
Operations Management and CI
- Kaizen in Practice
- Lean thinking/7 wastes
- Visual management and 5S in practice
- Getting the best out of your teams
- Operations Management and effective communications
- Continuous Improvement as a Culture
- Performance management and measurement – from the scoreboard to the appriasal process
Communications and Soft Skills
- Making communication effective.
- Understanding and managing personality types
- Managing conflict
- Assertiveness and influencing skills
- Involving and engaging with staff
- Teamworking – secrets to great teams.
Small Business Skills
- Networking effectively
- Business planning
- Customer service – your chance to stand out
- Differentiation and getting noticed.
We’ve invested in building these networks so that you don’t have to – let us put the world at your fingertips. Get in touch to see how we can help.