i2i MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Change leads to numerous benefits, but also brings a number of challenges, key among them being communication to staff, and getting them involved in the process. This is paramount to success in making the change sustainable.
We can work with, lead or simply guide your teams through a change program, and the key steps in the process are the same:
- Planning – defining the change needed and desired outputs – what resources required.
- Communications – speak openly about needd for change, and involve staff in process to get ideas and secure buy-in.
- Implementation – timescales, processes, responsibilities, implementation and monitoring.
- Celebration – enjoy the success that change brings. Build a culture of seeking more change and enjoying outputs of change.
Our intervention can be as the catalyst for change, or in more of an advisory or mentoring capacity. Either way, we will work with you to design change programs so that the benefits are sustained. This is done through involving people at every stage, and giving them responsibility within the process.
Recent projects have included:
- Design of performance management system and factory layout for a small food manufacturer, increasing efficiencies and
outputs,and allowing for individual efforts to be measured and managed.
- Designing and developing an online strategy for a client to create new income stream opportunities and add to business value as part of
- Lead role in the
rationalisationof a UK dairy business to align sites with core capabilities and technologies. Involved factory closure and managed transferof technology.
- Working with SME to introduce core values and behaviours, and then implement appropriate measures and performance targets for staff on commercial and operational sides of business.
To find out more, get in touch via phone or via email@example.com