FOOD & DRINK CONSULTANCY & SUPPORT
Food and drink sector consultancy and support is a core part of our practice, based on years of experience in the industry – mostly in manufacturing, operations and supply chain. From starting up factories in China to rationalising and redeveloping factories in the UK, our team have wide global experience and contacts in managing sites through change, improvement and projects.
Real value for clients in this sector comes from our ability to link into other specialist sector experts, and provide an integrated support package, from start up support through to blue chip operators. We can assist across technical, operations, marketing and other areas, through a network of trusted advisers.
- Food manufacturers can benefit from our direct experience in setting up and running blue chip operations on a global basis. Services include planning a factory layout and project management, change management, performance management, team development, and introducing continual improvement. We have a clear understanding of world class and how it is achieved.
- Branding, marketing and positioning – especially in the UK, we work with a number of agencies and sales specialists to help price, position and clarify your product differentiators, so that they can be presented professionally and sold into your target channels.
- Compliance – working hand in hand with trusted affiliates, we can help food and drink organisations ensure that they are compliant. In a minefield of requirements, we can prepare organisations for BRC, work towards ISO standards, and ensure that processes and procedures are meeting all basic GMP and hygiene standards.
- Procurement – with a global reach to suppliers of materials, packaging and other services, we are able to help clients reduce their cost base through more efective procurement.
- Interim Management – we can use contacts to provide middle and executive management resources to clients seeking a stop gap solution in the industry.
GET IN TOUCH
Food and drink is a core area of global experience and expertise. To access our integrated support and give your business the push it needs, contact email@example.com