i2i MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We provide a range of project management solutions for manufacturing clients who are exploring significant changes to their operation or supply chain.
From identifying and bringing on stream third party manufacturers through to more complicated manufacturing and warehousing projects, our experience has covered many aspects:
1. Feasibility studies – exploring the options for manufacture of products, including new factory layouts, equipment and suppliers, product costing and material supplies.
2. Factory layout planning and design – developing plans for operations and manufacturing sites, including manning, equipment, sizing, capital costs and compliance considerations (e.g. food safety).
3. Lean thinking and waste reduction incorporated as part of a change in processing lines or manufacturing layouts.
4. Warehouse layout and planning, from racking configuration, sizing, capacity management, racking design and supplies.
5. Concept to start up project management, working effectively as a contracted manager to support you, but with specific focus on delivering the project and associated change.
6. Advising smaller producers on scaling up their operation.
7. Working with other resources to incorporate automation and other technologies to make processes more efficient. It is easier to get this right at planning stage than once the factory built.
Involvement levels vary from project to project, and the first stage is always a no obligation meeting to discuss your plans and requirements. If you are looking at a distinct project to drive change, then why not discuss in confidence? Contact us now to set up a discussion.